Mayor Daryl Bennett has proclaimed Wednesday, December 3, 2014 as International Day for People with Disabilities.
The Peterborough Accessibility Advisory Committee, in partnership with Princess Gardens Retirement Residence, invites the community to celebrate this special day.
Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2014
Time: 1:30 p.m.
Place: Princess Gardens Retirement Residence
100 Charlotte Street, Peterborough
• Councillor Keith Riel, Accessibility Advisory Committee Chair
• Alfred Spencer, Director of Outreach and Strategic Initiatives Branch, Accessibility Directorate of Ontario
• Lucinda Hage, Author of “What time is the 9:20 Bus”
• Daniel Lombardi, People First
• Ben Prins, Author of “Peterborough Lift Locks Poem”
A number of local artists will be displaying their work at the event.
Source : http://www.peterborough.ca/Page10376.aspx